About Taazaa people:
We’re growing! Turns out that our clients appreciate working with GREAT PEOPLE who deliver QUALITY SOLUTIONS. Our team needs a few more problem solvers to join our quest to:
- Help like-minded clients build customised software solutions and leverage emerging technology.
- Ensure that the people who use--and make--our software are free to flourish.
At Taazaa, our success is the result of one thing: Our People. We hire great, trustworthy people who are humble, smart and hungry to learn & deliver. That makes for a dedicated team who take pride in their work and love getting better.
Here is what is expected from an Mobile App(Android) TL
Essential Role & Responsibilities
- Implement the desired architecture for the project assigned, with proficiency
- Expected to work closely with the Project Lead in setting up timelines.
- Expected to execute the created plan to achieve milestones.
- Expected to participate in Client communication and be precise, complete while sharing information or seeking answers.
- Expected to be a solution provider to the team members.
- Expected to be a mentor to the team members.
- Expected to establish standard and consistent coding practices.
- Expected to be precise and complete in timely communications.
- Expected to be a strong team player with passion for technology.
- Expected to gain proficiency in most of mobile OS, specially Android and iOS, and ability to go platform agnostic
- Expected to explore new tech stack and keep himself/herself and the team up-to-date.
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin with SDK till the latest versions
- Proficient in IDEs like Eclipse, Android Studio etc.
- Proficient in creating stateful Apps that uses local storages, preferences and database like Sqlite, Firebase RT DB, Realm DB
- Proficient in handling Push Notification and Socket Communication
- Proficient in handling Google Play Services API and deployment process.
- Strong knowledge of Collections, Multithreading, IO, Networking, Generics, Profiling
- Proficient in Version Control Systems based on Git. Must know Branching strategies.
- Nice to have proficiency in any Cross Platform stack like React Native, Flutter
- Nice to have understanding of iOS and development in Swift
- Nice to have proficiency in using Material to design views
Taazaa employees are those who:
- Communicate effectively with clients and teammates.
- Are self-motivated.
- Learn quickly and continuously.
- Curious about tech, people, and business.
- Take responsibility for their work.
- Enjoy purposeful collaboration.
- Love giving and getting feedback that converts into action