What we are looking for:
We are looking for creative individuals who enjoy collaboration, love software development, want to learn and share, and want their work to make an impact. We are looking to induct experienced Project Manager with strong technical background of Microsoft Technology stack and a passion to deliver projects right-the-first time on emerging Java Technologies.
We are collaborators, which means you will sit around the same table as developers, architects, testers, and analysts, come up with creative ways to translate concepts and ideas into practical and tactical solutions, foster innovation and maximize customer ROI.
Brief About Taazaa people:
We’re growing! Turns out that our clients appreciate working with GREAT PEOPLE who deliver QUALITY SOLUTIONS. Our team needs a few more problem solvers to join our quest to:
- Help like-minded clients build customized software solutions and leverage emerging technology.
- Ensure that the people who use--and make--our software are free to flourish.
At Taazaa, our success is the result of one thing: Our People. We hire great, trustworthy people who are humble, smart, and hungry to learn & deliver. That makes for a dedicated team who take pride in their work and love getting better.
Essential Functions Role & Responsibilities
- Lead one or more development projects taking the complete ownership of delivery by guiding and mentoring reporting project leads to create high performing project teams.
- Estimate work, cost, and plan the delivery schedule including tasks, milestones, and dependencies.
- Monitor project progress and ensure regular publishing of status report and quality metrics, track risks, and issues and work to actively resolve/mitigate.
- Navigate teams through all phases of project delivery to exceed client expectations and ensure exceptional delivery of all technical solutions as per Taazaa processes and standards.
- Facilitate technical problem solving and escalations to maintain the schedule as per sprints in Jira.
- Provide technical project training to teams and serve as a technical mentor to team members.
- Capture innovations, lessons learned and successes stories of projects and share them with the wider organization and lead the developers with technology clubbed with soft skills.
- Build strong software project development team on individual and collective team competencies.
- Responsible for managing and handling the client interaction in terms of understanding the requirement and translating to the teams for deliverables.
- Responsible for managing the complete SDLC and project life cycle and its various stages from inception till delivery with minimal supervision/ hand holding.
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives such as CIO, CTO, PMO and gain the confidence of the client's business stakeholders.
Desired Education, Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- BE/ B. Tech/ MCA with 8+ years’ experience and deep understanding of Microsoft technologies, web development, architecture, configuration, deployment, and domain driven designs.
- Prior experience of Core Programming skills in Java frameworks - J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Web services, JPA, Hibernate, JMS, OAUTH.
- Sound understanding of practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment would be great advantage.
- Prior experience of account mgt. creating, maintaining, and enhancing client relationships to yield business opportunities by working closely with client’s CIO, CTO, PMO will be of advantage.
- Strong project management and technical fundamental skills to build complex enterprise software applications.
- Ability to leverage cutting edge Agile and Lean practices to lead self-organizing teams to deliver software that does exactly what is needed as per client requirements.
- Ability to take the needs and challenges of client and partner with them to formulate the delivery road map and project plans to support business strategies and goals.
- Very strong experience in managing enterprise applications in Java with medium to large teams.
- Hands-on OOPS, Data Structure and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Hands-on with design Principles and Domain Driven Design.
- Must carry Go Getter attitude, enjoy working in progressive and Agile organization with greater self- driven ownership of project deliveries for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in preparing technical Proposal, effort, and cost estimation.
- Should be passionate, hungry for continual learning to keeps pace with latest trends, technologies, and tools in Project Management.
- Knows all times, technical depth and client expectation including health of the project, critical path items, risks, and impact to timelines.
- Build positive team dynamics and relationships with client staff; remedying dysfunction to maintain healthy and productive Taazaa communities with client.