About Taazaa people:
We’re growing! Turns out that our clients appreciate working with GREAT PEOPLE who deliver QUALITY SOLUTIONS. Our team needs a few more problem solvers to join our quest to:
- Help like-minded clients build customised software solutions and leverage emerging technology.
- Ensure that the people who use--and make--our software are free to flourish.
At Taazaa, our success is the result of one thing: Our People. We hire great, trustworthy people who are humble, smart and hungry to learn & deliver. That makes for a dedicated team who take pride in their work and love getting better.
Here is what is expected from a DevOps Engineer.
Essential Role & Responsibilities
- Expected to understand the work assigned and provide ETAs
- Expected to document the procedure of Infra being setup, very clearly
- Expected to follow organization wide defined process and guidelines.
- Expected to be precise and complete in timely communications.
- Expected to be a strong team player with passion for technology.
- Proficient in creating, managing Docker based Containers and Compose Files
- Proficient in CI/CD pipeline using either of Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis
- Proficient in OS – Windows and Linux
- Proficient in writing Shell Script and PowerShell in Windows
- Proficient in troubleshooting deployment issues and monitoring
- Good to have hands on experience on Cloud Service Platforms like AWS, GCP
- Good to have hands on experience on Kubernetes
Taazaa employees are those who:
- Communicate effectively with clients and teammates.
- Are self-motivated.
- Learn quickly and continuously.
- Curious about tech, people, and business.
- Take responsibility for their work.
- Enjoy purposeful collaboration.
- Love giving and getting feedback that converts into action