About The Team
“The people who a part of taazaa…build Taazaa.” At Taazaa, our success is the result of one thing: our people. Our commitment to staff is ingrained into the heart of our business; our employees are the single most important part of everything we do. What makes taazaa a great place to work is the enthusiasm of our people who love working together sharing the same ambitions and dreams.
- Hands on experience on Java/J2EE programming, latest version of Java.
- Experience using latest frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Cloud Config and Webflux.
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with SQL on any of the RDBMS – Oracle, PostgreSQL, My SQL
- Exposure to NoSQL DB is added advantage, preferred MongoDb / Cassandra
- Experience with any of the ORM frameworks – Hibernate/iBatis, JDBC, JPA
- Exposure to JMS – Kafka, Rabit MQ.
- Use of code repository tools GIT
- Exposure to any of the build and deployment tools like Gradle, Maven, Ant
- Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance
- Experience with Agile practices
- Good team player and coordination skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Software development using Java and related technologies
- Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices
- Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance
- Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another
- Development skills considering quality, extensibility, reusability, performance, reliability and security
- Excellent debugging and analysis skills, identifying fixes for reported issues by business team/users in production
- Requirement and impact analysis either for new business requirements or for modifying existing application
- Coordinating dependencies with onsite and any other external teams
Experience & Qualifications:
3+ years of experience in development and maintaining.
Desired candidate should be Bachelor's in computer science /Computer engineering (Regular degree)
What are you waiting for? Come and Grow with us!!!