What we’re looking for:
At Taazaa, QA with good sense of understanding of customer’s business is the core to our delivery methodology. You drive solutioning and set the stage for success by being collaborative, open and honest. You go beyond company-based processes and tool kits to find out what the software must achieve to deliver value, and by getting to know businesses inside and out. You give a voice to end users and generate ideas alongside developers to create exceptional systems that delight your customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with the client to gather requirements and convert them into functional specifications and/or technical requirements
- To work as a consultant for prospective clients questioning as well suggesting innovative solutions to their needs / pain-points.
- Conduct functional/technical feasibility study for new products and services.
- Work with project stakeholders to ensure requirements are achievable and exhibiting good presentation and communication skills at all levels of management and operation.
- Prepare functional artifacts like BRD / FSD with business process flows.
- Prototype the requirements to generate wireframes.
- Analyze existing system and the proposed system to conduct Gap Analysis.
- Prepare the Delta (change requirement) Document and manage change control process.
- Work closely with the design, development, QA, system teams to attain and meet project tollgates internally
- . Analyze and report the key risk areas while documenting requirements and during testing.
Must Haves :
- Should have a knack of converting high level and sometimes vague business requirements into functional specifications and/or technical requirements
- Understanding of Wireframing Tools & Trends as well as Mock Up development technologies.
- Basic knowledge of UX methodologies, approaches, and trends and the ability to translate user problems to business requirements and present user-centric solutions.
- Should have excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Should relish turning ambiguous requirements into more concrete and actionable items. • Preferred domain skillset: any one of Travel, E-/M-Commerce, Health Finance, Media & Entertainment and/or to learn and work on other domains
Desired Education, Skills & Competencies:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with 6+ year experience in BA Role.
- Passionate about business domain and key business drivers influencing quality of software applications.
- Must possess leadership thinking and expertise with testing methods, strategies, and tools to ensure delivery right the first time.
- Ability to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Ability to work closely with developers, delivery team, business and clients in a highly collaborative environment to create and prioritize Test Plans.
- Sound knowledge of testing of Web apps, Mobile Apps and Web APIs.
- Ability to triage failures, identify root-cause, to define CAPA and execute corrective actions.
- Passionate for technology and software quality and hunger for self-learning on new tools and technologies, software testing and Software delivery.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
Why Join Taazaa?
- Our team exploits the agile development methodology and latest technologies like .Net Core, Angular, AngularJS, NodeJS, MVC etc. to provide clear fit to our client software product requirements.
- Track Record of On-Time Salary and Competitive Salary with Medical Benefits.
- Cafeteria with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Organizing Events on every occasion (whether it’s Month-End or any festival)
- Fun gaming Zone
- Flexible timings
- Young and Energetic Team