Taazaa is looking to expand our software development capabilities in our mission to reduce human suffering caused by poorly designed and developed software. We’re looking for someone with the following qualities and talents: empathy, passion, humor, strong communication, problem solving, and a fascination with emerging tech. You'll have experience working on an Agile development team, participating in all aspects of the software development life cycle, and are passionate about building quality software.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable
- Use and learn new and emerging technology
- Shape solutions that help people flourish
- Analyze user needs and business goals
- 2-6 years of designing and delivering .Net / SQL Server / Web Applications.
- Working knowledge of software design and enterprise architecture patterns.
- In-depth familiarity with Agile methodologies and pair programming is a plus
- Experience introducing new technologies & using open source solutions to solve problems
- Demonstrated experience with developing RESTful web services in production environment
- Demonstrated experience with unit/integration/functional testing
- Demonstrated experience in the mechanisms source control, repositories, Wikis
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration
- Project Management basics
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
DESIRED SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Stack technologies
- .NET Core 2+, .Net Framework 4.5+, Entity Framework, Web API
- RDBMS - MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL. Working knowledge with NoSQL such as MongoDB is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience designing and architecting scalable and resilient software