Brief About Taazaa people:
We’re growing! Turns out that our clients appreciate working with GREAT PEOPLE who deliver QUALITY SOLUTIONS. Our team needs a few more problem solvers to join our quest to:
- Help like-minded clients build customised software solutions and leverage emerging technology.
- Ensure that the people who use--and make--our software are free to flourish.
At Taazaa, our success is the result of one thing: Our People. We hire great, trustworthy people who are humble, smart and hungry to learn & deliver. That makes for a dedicated team who take pride in their work and love getting better.
Essential Role & Responsibilities
- This position will involve working with NodeJS, AngularJS in multitude of Amazon services like EC2, Beanstalk, IOT etc.
- MEAN stack - including Express or Restify, Angular (4.0) and NodeJS.
- AWS and Azure experience preferred.
- Experience working in a Linux environment, including Ubuntu.
- Data modeling in a relational database environment (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, NoSql Database).
- Proficient with development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development, etc).
- Experience with Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio Code.
- Experience with Cloud using Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications would be good to have
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
Desired Education, Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with 4+ year experience in NodeJS, AngularJS in multitude of Amazon services like EC2, Beanstalk, IOT etc.
- Solid background of MEAN stack - including Express, Angular (4.0) and NodeJS.
- Prior experience of AWS and Azure experience preferred.
- Strong team player with passion for technology.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Taazaa employees are those who:
- Communicate effectively with clients and teammates.
- Are self-motivated.
- Learn quickly and continuously.
- Curious about tech, people, and business.
- Take responsibility for their work.
- Enjoy purposeful collaboration.
- Love giving and getting feedback that converts into action